she died like 17 times
she died like 17 times
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
tagged by: moonstalker24
Birthday: January 31, 1991
Height: 5’ 4” .25
Time Zone: -5. OO I don’t know what zone that is. Ngyaaaaah!
Current time and date: 4:59 pm, 9/1/2014
Average hours of sleep: This depends on whether I’m talking to people on Skype. x-x
The last thing I Googled was: Places to learn how to use a spinning wheel in Fort Lauderdale. (There are none.) And TEFL programs.
My most used phrase(s): “Do (not) do the thing.” Also “Hella”.
First word that comes to mind: obstreperous
Last thing said to a family member: “Have a safe flight.”
One place that makes me happy and why: Zen Tea in Atlanta. Every time I’ve been it was with a friend or two to enjoy a relaxing chat. (Also, for that matter — Dr. Bombay’s Underwater Tea Party. Their walls are covered with books, and I was surrounded by friends while it poured outside. Very cozy.)
How many blankets I sleep under: A very thin sheet. With a fan on. I tend to get hella hot.
Favorite beverage(s): Apple cider. And hot chocolate. The real stuff. Made with cream and shizz, not icky water chocolate.
The last movie I watched in the cinema: Guardians of the Galazy.
Three things I can’t live without: friends, internet access, someone to tell me what day it is and make sure I continue functioning because I am awful at surviving
Something I plan on learning: How to teach English abroad.
A piece of advice for all my followers: Vanilla extract does not taste how it smells. I promise.
I can’t remember Miz’s tumblr BUT I WANT TO TAG THE MIZ.
Five Random Facts :
I was tagged by teamethanmorgan
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you came up with and write 11 new questions.
Rule 3: Tag at least 11 people and link them in the post
Rule 4: actually tell them you tagged them
1. Favorite food?
Chicken and cranberry anelli, from Il Mulino. Or a nice hot bowl of shoyu ramen.
2. Would you sleep better if it was freezing cold or extremely hot?
I get hot incredibly easily. I actually sleep under a thin sheet with a fan on. So I’d sleep better in the cold.
3. Favorite time of the year?
Autumn~ I love the colors, the atmosphere, and the closeness of friends.
4. What is something that you absolutely can’t leave the house without?
My phone. o^o
5. If you could change your room, what would you do with it?
We’re actually working on that. Putting in wooden floors and shelves. I wouldn’t mind a bit more space. xD
6. Most thing that makes you relax?
I like atmospheric and classical music, like Emancipator. It also helps to write shameless slash fic.
7. Favorite electronic device?
Once again, the phone~
8. Person you talk to the most?
9. Would you rather see your future or relive your past?
I really wouldn’t mind getting another chane to spend time with my dad…
10. What’s the creepiest thing that ever happened to you? (Or creepiest thing you’ve seen.)
Being followed. Seeing other women harassed.
11. Are you the type of person to check yourself out in the mirror or the type to avoid looking as much as possible?
I don’t just check myself out. I dance. I primp. I sing into the hairbrush.
My Questions :
1. What’s your theme song right now?
2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
3. What movie would you most highly recommend?
4. What book?
5. What was the last picture you took on your phone?
6. What is the nicest thing anyone has said to you?
7. Write the first sentence of your biography.
8. What would you love to read, if it existed?
9. What is your computer desktop?
10. Tell me the worst possible joke you can think of.
11. And the worst pickup line.
I tag (If already tagged, you don’t need to do it again):
I’ve noticed that the way cr1tikal talks kind of resembles an Aperture Science Personality Core
I GLaDOS-ified his voice from this video and I have to say I think it works (aside from my own lazy editing)
sci you are a beautiful fucking human being
‘Avada Kedavra’ or the killing curse has been taken from the Armaic phrase “avra kehdabra” meaning ‘I will create as I speak’. Although J.K.Rowling has combined it with the latin ‘cadavra’ meaning dead bodies.
So Avada Kedavra stands for “I will create dead bodies as I speak “
And I thought it was a play on abracadabra
Abracadabra is actually derived from “avra kehdabra”, so that isn’t really wrong.
"Act Your Age", the timeskip episode of Phineas and Ferb ended up airing in Russia. No idea when Murrica is getting this.
OH MY GOD BUFORD
FERB IS THIS EVEN REAL
Are Buford and Rajesh together though
That is what I want to know